Welcome to Portland Pride Waterfront Festival!
You do not need to check in when you reach the festival. You may confirm your booth number at the Information Booth (just inside the North Gate/Pine Street Entrance).
Your volunteers and staff do not have to pay admission. There is a suggested donation of $7. The Portland Pride Festival is one of the last on the West Coast that does not charge admission. Your team’s gate donations will be appreciated but are not required.
Beverage containers must be emptied before admittance.
Booth set-up is from 8AM-11:30AM Saturday and 8AM-11:00 AM Sunday. DO NOT transport goods on the festival grounds after 11:30AM Saturday or 11AM Sunday.
Refer to Load-in Instructions for your scheduled times and entry locations.
Parking is permitted on SW Naito Pkwy (South lane, marked with traffic cones) during Load-In—you will have a maximum of fifteen minutes to unload; you must then move your vehicle from Naito. Any vehicles parked on Naito after 11:30 am are subject to tow.
Booths must be open and staffed from noon to 8PM Saturday and 11:30 to 6PM Sunday.
Early breakdown of booths is prohibited. This is very important, in order to ensure compliance with OLCC requirements. Your cooperation is much appreciated!
Portland Pride Waterfront Festival Policy & Hours
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
2017 DATES & HOURS OF OPERATION: Please note longer OPEN hours
– Saturday, June 17th, 2017 from Noon until 8pm
– Sunday, June 18th, 2017 from 11:30am until 6pm
Exhibitor booths are open from Noon until 8pm on Saturday and 11:30 to 6pm Sunday. Vendor load-in is from 8am-11:30am. Booths must be staffed and operating ALL HOURS the festival is open.
Vendor ‘load out’ may not begin before 8pm on Saturday and 6pm Sunday.
Booths must be paid for prior to the start of the festival. Anyone whose payment has not been received, and processed, by Pride Northwest prior to the festival will not be allowed a booth.
By purchasing an exhibitor booth reservation, you agree to and understand the following:
- Booths may not be shared – one booth per organization, unless written permission has been given by Pride Northwest.
- No exhibitors may sell any food product or beverage. There are no sales of food/beverage/water or sampling of food or alcoholic beverages allowed at exhibitor booths.
- Exhibitors must agree to keep their booths in operation on both Saturday noon to 8pm, and Sunday 11:30am to 6pm. Failure to do so may result in fines and/or exclusion from future Portland Pride Waterfront Festivals.
- Merchandise and exhibit materials may not be transported through the park while the park is open, or until the OLCC sweep is completed at the day’s end.
- Pride Northwest reserves the right to adjust reservations and policies at their discretion or as needed in order to manage the Waterfront Festival site.
- Exhibitors must comply with all instructions from Pride Northwest agents, safety personnel, and festival staff.
- Alcohol/alcoholic beverages for personal consumption may not be brought in to the festival grounds (due to OLCC rules), and consumption of any controlled or illicit substances are forbidden for any exhibitor, their staff and volunteers, and any festival participant. Participants who consume alcohol prior to admission may be denied entry, and people who use any controlled or illicit substances on festival grounds will be removed.
- No smoking, of any kind, is permitted within the festival grounds.
- Applicant agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend against any action against Pride Northwest, Inc., City of Portland, all sponsoring organizations and their officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against all liabilities whatsoever arising out of its participation in the Portland Pride Parade and Waterfront Festival. Entrant agrees to comply with the rules of the Portland Pride Parade and Waterfront Festival as listed in this form or additional rules deemed necessary for the safe conduct of the Portland Pride Parade and Waterfront Festival and related activities. Failure to comply may cause denial of entry to the festival or jeopardize future festival participation.
$7 Donation – purchase VIP ticket or use exact change for faster entry. Pride Northwest is committed to providing an open, accessible festival for the entire LGBTQ community and our friends, families and allies. A $7 donation helps cover the costs of providing this valuable and necessary community gathering. All are encouraged to donate, but we do not turn away anyone for their inability to pay.
FOOD & BEVERAGE SERVICE:
A number of diverse food, snack and beverage vendors are on-site. No food or beverages may be brought onto the festival grounds. If you plan to visit the alcohol service area, you will need to present a legal ID.
The Portland Pride Festival at Tom McCall Waterfront Park is accessible by those using a wheelchair or other mobility devices. Accessible portable bathroom facilities are also available on-site. If you drive, you want to use the U Park parking lot directly across from the festival, or other available parking area. *Parking underneath the Morrison Bridge is PROHIBITED per city regulation. ASL interpretive services are provided on the Main Stage.
HOW TO GET TO THE FESTIVAL:
The festival is held at Tom McCall Waterfront Park along SW Naito Parkway in Downtown Portland between SW Pine Street and The Morrison Bridge.
Pride Northwest encourages everyone to use public transit. Radio Cab and Lyft are sponsors and supporters of Pride.
Parking: There is no parking at the festival or along SW Naito Pkwy. Park in designated on-street parking spaces or use public (pay) lots.
Festival Load-in/out Information
You/your group is responsible to understand the Festival Policies.
By registering for a booth, your organization or business, staff, and/or
volunteers agree to abide by these policies and follow instructions from
Safety or Pride Festival staff/volunteers.
Booth Load-in Schedule and Locations
|SW Pine @
SW Naito Pkwy
|SW Oak @
SW Naito Pkwy
|SW Stark @
SW Naito Pkwy
8 – 9 AM
|A & B||AA-DD & E||J & K||L, S|
9 – 10 AM
|C||D & F||O & P||
M, N, MultCo
|10 – 11 AM||G||H, FT, ST, YT||Q||
R, T, U, MultCo
Click Here To Find Your Booth Location
Use your designated entrance
Failure to do so may result in being turned back to your designated gate.
IF YOU ARE LATE loading in, contact the North Gate Info Booth for authorization to unload.
NO Parking under the Morrison Bridge.