K-04 Booth (Located in the K Block)
Type: Standard 10×10 (Corner Unit)
All standard booths come with one table and two chairs.
Electricity is an optional add-on (see related products below). You must add the electricity add-on to your order for each booth that requires electricity.
Additional chairs and tables can also be purchased by adding those related items to your cart.
Booths must be paid for prior to the start of the festival. Anyone whose payment has not been received, and processed, by Pride Northwest prior to the festival will not be allowed a booth.
By purchasing an exhibitor booth reservation, you agree to and understand the following:
- Booths may not be shared – one booth per organization, unless written permission has been given by Pride Northwest.
- No exhibitors may sell any food product or beverage. There are no sales of food/beverage/water or sampling of food or alcoholic beverages allowed at exhibitor booths.
- Exhibitors must agree to keep their booths in operation on both Saturday noon to 8pm, and Sunday 11:30am to 6pm. Failure to do so may result in fines and/or exclusion from future Portland Pride Waterfront Festivals.
- Merchandise and exhibit materials may not be transported through the park while the park is open, or until the OLCC sweep is completed at the day’s end.
- Pride Northwest reserves the right to adjust reservations and policies at their discretion or as needed in order to manage the Waterfront Festival site.
- Exhibitors must comply with all instructions from Pride Northwest agents, safety personnel, and festival staff.
- Alcohol/alcoholic beverages for personal consumption may not be brought in to the festival grounds (due to OLCC rules), and consumption of any controlled or illicit substances are forbidden for any exhibitor, their staff and volunteers, and any festival participant. Participants who consume alcohol prior to admission may be denied entry, and people who use any controlled or illicit substances on festival grounds will be removed.
- No smoking, of any kind, is permitted within the festival grounds.
- Applicant agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend against any action against Pride Northwest, Inc., City of Portland, all sponsoring organizations and their officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against all liabilities whatsoever arising out of its participation in the Portland Pride Parade and Waterfront Festival. Entrant agrees to comply with the rules of the Portland Pride Parade and Waterfront Festival as listed in this form or additional rules deemed necessary for the safe conduct of the Portland Pride Parade and Waterfront Festival and related activities. Failure to comply may cause denial of entry to the festival or jeopardize future festival participation.