2018 Parade Registration Form
The 2018 Portland Pride Parade is sold out. Sign up for the waitlist here https://pridenw.org/parade-waitlist/.
Parade line-up is first-come, first-served. The sooner you register, the closer to the front of the parade you will be.
Portland Pride Parade
Rules & Regulations
Pride Northwest, Inc., and its Parade Committee reserve the right to remove any entry from the parade, either prior to assembly, at assembly, or at any time during the parade. Any entry that does not conform to rules and regulations or any entrant who refuses to follow instructions of police or parade officials will be removed from the parade.
- PARADE ENTRIES MUST FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS OF PARADE OFFICIALS.
- Pride Northwest retains the authority and ability to limit the number of large floats and vehicles.
- Parade entries may not be shared – one group/organization per entry, unless written permission has been given by Pride Northwest.
- Nothing may be handed out or thrown in the formation area or along the line of march. People in the official parade lineup are prohibited from distributing merchandise, gifts, candy, literature or other materials.
- A vehicle of any kind (car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, bus, etc.) does not by itself constitute a float or parade entry. Vehicles may be used to tow floats. ALL vehicles may be subject to make and model restrictions.
- City noise ordinances require all units be no louder than 75 decibels. At no time are honking, bells, whistles, sirens or airhorns permitted. Units may be asked to reduce volume of PA systems.
- Parade participants must keep pace with the line of march. No counter-marching or any other maneuver contrary to the forward progress of the parade is allowed.
- Alcoholic beverages and other controlled substances are forbidden on any float, in any vehicle, or on the person of any parade participant. Participants who consume alcohol prior to parade start are not permitted to enter the line of march, and people who use alcohol or other controlled substances during the parade will be removed.
LIABILITY RELEASE AND RULES AGREEMENT
The entry agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend against any action against Pride Northwest, Inc., Portland Pride Festival and Waterfront Festival, City of Portland, all sponsoring organizations and their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against all liabilities whatsoever arising out of its participation in the Portland Pride Parade. Entrant agrees to comply with the rules of the Portland Pride Parade as listed in this form or additional rules deemed necessary for the safe conduct of the Portland Pride Parade and related activities. Failure to comply may cause denial of entry on parade day or jeopardize future parade participation.
Out of stock
- Gay It Forward
- Our 2018 Sponsors
- Portland Pride Festival
- 2018 VIP Passes
- Festival Hours & Information
- 2018 Portland Pride Main Stage Line-Up